Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog, where I'll be posting on all things related to computers.

Currently, I'm working on my Computer Build Series.

Please Take a look!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Computer Build Part 2j: Misc

Ah, the last sub-section of Part 2. There are lots of extras that people can buy, like a sound card, or a network card (there already is one built in), a LCD fan speed display, etc. All of those I listed, I did not buy. The sound that comes with my P7P55D Pro is very good already, and my network speed is adequate for gaming already. LCD touchscreen fan speed adjusters are not really necessary, but they do look cool. Similarly, people with windowed cases often like to add neon lights and such to the inside.
For mice, keyboard, and monitor, it really is personal choice. 5-button mice and keyboards with media keys are sometimes useful, esp mouse key 4&5 for gaming. Any monitor will work, but a good graphics card should support 2 monitors (the 5000 series support 3). I don't need built in speakers, as I have a nice gaming headset.

Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment