There are a few OS systems out there, but I plan to do some gaming. And only one OS truly has gaming power, Windows. Macs can game, but often they are ported over. I am currently typing this on Windows XP, which has served me great. Now I skipped the Windows Vista upgrade (and seems like a good choice), and now have decided to move to Windows 7. Windows 7 is pretty expensive, taking up around 20% of my budget. Now there's a version for system builders (what people like Dell use), that costs about 60% of the normal price. The only restrictions are that I can't change motherboards, but everything else I can. What a great deal. So I decided to go with Windows 7 Home Premium. Now the choice between 32bit and 64bit. With 2010 here, there is no question. The 32bit should be removed in Windows 8. With 4gb of ram, the only way to use it all is with 64bit. Many programs, especially 3D modeling programs and such, really benefit from 64bit.Part 2j
No comments:
Post a Comment