Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog, where I'll be posting on all things related to computers.

Currently, I'm working on my Computer Build Series.

Please Take a look!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Computer Build Part 2c: Case

There are TONS of cases out there to choose from. Obviously, people want it to look cool; But that is not what matter most. What should be taken into consideration first, it how usable it is. Some questions I asked myself were...Do I need a full size case, or will a mid-size work? Should it have lots of fans (could be noisy, but it would be cold and not overheat)? Do I need a lot of external bays for CD/DVD or more HDD space?

I looked through quite a few cases, and finally decided to go with either the Antec 900 or the Coolermaster HAF 922. I figured since I'm not going for a super computer, a mid size case would be fine. The HAF is especially good in space, as it's not very tall but it gives me a lot of space to work with. It also has 3 fans, 2 of which are 200mm. As a result, I went with the HAF 922.

Part 2d

No comments:

Post a Comment